Monday, May 2, 2011

Book teaser trailer #1

The Glass Serpent-

“Allow me to share a secret with you,” Cain walked up to me and uncovered my ear. “You’re a goddess…born of love and hate. Your mother was killed and the gods had abandoned you to us.”



The truth hit me hard in the gut and for a moment, I couldn’t breathe. It isn’t true…The shock was too intense for me to configure. The information didn’t make sense! How did Cain remember the truth and not me? I would’ve remembered that! Then it hit me, the needles were full of a liquid that had caused people to forget about their lives before Saain. The water experience had happened! I did remember who I was and forgot about it! That was why my hair was white and I had tried to run away! I’d wanted to find out who my parents were. I made a promise to myself on that day, that I wouldn’t follow my parents’ footsteps. I wouldn’t fall in love with a demon. That I wouldn’t fall like my mother had fallen.

“A goddess…I’m a…me?” I asked.

No comments: