Sunday, May 13, 2012

New Project

I started working on an old writing project that I had began when I was in high school. I have been thinking a lot about this particular project, and it has definitly been a while. Research has been done, but there is still so much to do. It is about a land that I do not have experience in yet hope through the time and effort, it will be a success. It will not be revealed anytime soon unless those who already know, then be prepared. It is interesting to see a manuscript that has not been worked on return to light. Now there is a different perspective and a different maturity added to the skeleton. True, right now it is full of kinks and unpolished edges, but with time and patience, it will be a work of art. I am looking towards next year to have it finished so wish me luck!

No comments: