Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Creative Nonfiction Prompt

Oh regret, how much do I hate having you around. Even while traveling through a fiery trial whether large or small, you regret things that you don't have any control over, and it is a heavy burden to bear. Sometimes, you wonder, "what have I done or haven't done to deserve this?" Regret is harmful and although I am not a hundred percent if this will work for class, I don't regret that I am battling cancer. Nor do I regret having bruises on my left arm where the nurses dug and twisted in veins. Just makes a good story later, so might as well enjoy the moment. Throughout my young life (soon to be 26 years), there have been worse things, and I don't regret passing through those trials. Just remember:

1 comment:

Janice Seagraves said...

Next time request someone who is really-really good at getting that needle in.

Janice~