Sunday, December 16, 2012

End of the year post

I know this is a little bit early, but I could not help but to begin thinking back on this year. I must confess that I had no idea where this year would take me. My first year at an university is under my belt. Mistakes have been made and learned from as a new career began to sprout into a fruit bearing tree someday. Two new manuscripts to TGS are completed with a fourth yet the beginning of another series underway. Next year, more exciting things are coming that are currently in the works.

The first on the list is finding a home for TGS2. I have an idea where that will go, so we'll see what happens with it.

The second is graduation. Although the plan is to be finished in December of 2013, it will give me more experience in writing while obtaining an education.

Last but not least is completing my fourth manuscript by the end of the year and preparing it for future publication.

These are just three of many goals forthcoming and are in the works. Wish me luck!

No comments: