Thursday, December 13, 2012

Putting the past behind me and moving onward.

I am sooooooooooooo glad that school is finished for the semester. Now I can have somewhat of a life...sure, keep dreaming, Mill. Actually, I am excited that I have opportunity to work on some well overdue writing projects. Yes, those again...editing and rewrite and all those fun things to get completed.

In other news, I've decided to go ahead and create the beginning story to The Demon-Gods War. The current novels will still be a trilogy so not to worry. This new novel will be its own stand alone novel, but it can be included in with the box-set. Haven't really come up with a solid plot but working on it. All I can say is that the novel will flip any current thoughts on TGS and its continuation. Devious, yes, but it will be worth it in the end because:


No comments: